From The ESOC wiki for Age of Empires 3(Redirected from XP Mod)
The XPMOD (also XP Mod) is a game modification that allows users to receive a large amount of XP when playing a single game. This is commonly used to level up home cities on the multiplayer platform ESO. The XPMOD is included in the ESOC Patch Launcher. To use the XPMOD, you have to play an XP-receiving game on ESO where both players are playing on the XPMOD.
Using the XPMOD will give you enough XP to instantly reach level 100 on your home city. It is advised to play an Asian (Indians/Chinese/Japanese) home city when using the XPMOD, as that will allow any new home cities created afterwards to start at level 100 by default.
How to use the XPMOD
- Download and run the ESOC Patch Launcher.
- Click on Tools -> Launch XPMOD.
- Find another user who will launch the XPMOD. A good place for scheduling XPMOD games is the #xpmod channel on ESOC Discord server.
- Play a game together. When hosting the match, select fast game speed to prevent the game from being rated and to reach the 2-minute mark quicker. Use an Asian home city to ensure any home cities created afterwards will start at high level as well.
- Wait until 2 minutes of in-game time passes. After the 2-minute mark, one of the players should resign. The other player will receive the XP bonus.
Q: Is the XPMOD legal to use?
A: Microsoft no longer moderates the ESO platform. During the time when ESO was being moderated, there are no known cases of users being banned for using the XPMOD.