ESOC Patch/Version history/6.x
From The ESOC wiki for Age of Empires 3< ESOC Patch | Version history
Revision as of 13:50, 10 February 2019 by EAGLEMUT (Created page with "==184.108.40.206== ===Balance changes=== ====General==== * "The Exiled Prince” & Fortress Age "The Messenger" age-time increased from 40s to 45s * “Bastion” improvement moved f...")
- "The Exiled Prince” & Fortress Age "The Messenger" age-time increased from 40s to 45s
- “Bastion” improvement moved from Colonial to Fortress Age; now also increases wall build-time by 50%
- "Advanced Dock" shipment no longer affects Fishing Boat train-time.
- Culverin ship multiplier decreased from 12.5 to 10
- "Apache Raiders" improvement decreased from +2 to +1 Apache Cavalry villager multipliers
- “TEAM Cheap Fishing Boats” shipment changed from no effect to -20w Fishing Boat cost
- Shaolin Master cover mode removed; passive-aggressive abilities chance increased from 20% to 30%, in the Colonial Age
- Disciple train-time decreased from 11s to 7s
- "TEAM Improved Warships" shipment increased from +15% to +20% attack & hitpoints
- Qiang Pikeman hand attack light infantry multiplier increased from 2.25 to 3.5
- “Territorial” banner-army train-time decreased from 33s to 29s
- "Advanced Dock" shipment increased from +50% damage, +50% heal-rate and -33% train-time to +100% damage, +100% heal-rate and -33% train-time; no longer affects Fishing Boat train-time.
- House cost increased from 60w to 70w; bounties adjusted from 12 to 14 (build) & 24 to 28 (kill)
- Zamburak ranged resistance decreased from 30% to 20%; Mansabdar updated accordingly
- "Crates of 400 Food, 200 Wood, and 200 Coin" shipment changed to 300f, 300w, 200c
- Golden Pavilion wonder, ranged unit attack bonus decreased from 15% to 10%
- Shogun Tokugawa cost increased from 350c to 750c; bounties adjusted from 35 to 75
- Shrine cost reduced from 125w to 120w; bounties adjusted from 25 to 24 (build) & 50 to 48 (kill)
- “Guard Abus Gun” improvement cost reduced from 450f, 600w, 600c to 600w, 600c
- "Janissary Combat" home-city shipment increased from 15% to 20%
- Musketeer batch cost reduced from 281.25f, 93.75c to 270f, 90c
- Teepee hitpoints aura decreased from 10% to 7%
- War Chief ranged resistance now increases from 10% to 30% when reaching the Fortress Age
- Rodelero hand attack increased from 10 to 11
- Added UIx version of New England, removed old version.
- UIx New England: improved sheep spawn locations, whales fix, island fix, other tweaks.
- Seasonal Winter version disabled, until further notice, on the following maps: UIx ESOC Fertile Crescent, UIx ESOC Florida, UIx ESOC Mendocino, UIx ESOC Pampas Sierras.
- UIx ESOC Kamchatka: disabled Winter spawn version until end of July, 2019.
- Prevent starting mines spawn failure in games with more than 2 players (by falling back to 1v1 mine spawn logic when needed), on the following maps: UIx ESOC Mendocino, UIx ESOC Manchac, UIx ESOC Tassili. Was primarily an issue for teamgames with observers.
- UIx ESOC Colorado: adjusted player placement locations in 2v2 with observers, in order to ensure starting units spawn for all players.
- UIx ESOC Malaysia: water areas of the map should no longer occasionally become filled with land.
- "Spanish Gold" description updated to "Precious metals from the new world grant additional coin with all your shipments, starting with this one."
- "Advanced Dock" shipment undocumented and unintended +3 range effect buff reverted (was in effect since EP 3.2).
- Fixed a bug causing the Disciplined Urumi shadow tech effects to be applied team-wide; especially problematic in combination with the Team Urumi shipment, which enables this tech even for non-Indian teammates.
- "Spanish Gold" shipment now affects "Native Treaties" and "Royal Decree to Claim the New World" shipments with the extra coin crate.
- "Spanish Gold" shipment no longer grants an extra coin crate with the arrival of Aztec allies granted by the "Native Treaties" shipment.
- Added option to show unit/building HP on mouseover.
- Added option to hide game interface on screenshots.
- Any error encountered during the update process will now be properly logged.
- Fixed an issue where the Launcher would always launch ESOC Patch after "repairing" a suspicious file, even when the user was originally interrupted from launching Treaty Patch or XPMOD. The proper originally-interrupted game version will now be launched in this case.