ESOC Patch/Version history/2.x
From The ESOC wiki for Age of Empires 3< ESOC Patch | Version history
Revision as of 08:29, 30 October 2018 by Edeholland
- Native Scout snare-effect removed.
- Mass Cavalry improvement cost decreased to 350 coin (down from 750 coin); effect adjusted to –25% (down from 50%).
- Dragoon ranged resistance decreased to 20% (down from 30%).
- Counter Infantry Rifling improvement effect changed to change the multiplier against light cavalry to x3.
- Village pre-Fortress Age fattening rate decreased to 25% (down from 50%) of the regular rate.
- Banner Forbidden Army (2 Iron Flails & 2 Meteor Hammers) train points increased to 33 (up from 29).
- Old Han Reforms home-city shipment attack and hitpoints effect decreased to 50% (down from 100%); cost effect decreased to 25% (down from 50%).
- Bank cost decreased from 350 food and 300 wood (down from 350 food and 350 wood); experience-points bounties increased to 130 XP (up from 110 XP — “Build”) and 260 XP (up from 220 XP — “Kill”).
- Bank base build-limit decreased to 5 (down from 6).
- Bank of Amsterdam and Bank of Rotterdam home-city shipments effects reverted to their original states (increasing Bank build-limit).
- 100 food removed from starting crates.
- Uhlan hitpoints decreased to 180 (down from 190).
- Aenna cost and experience-points bounties reverted to their original states (cost decreased to 100 food, experience-points bounties decreased to 10 XP).
- War-Chief hitpoints-aura effect reverted to its original state (increased to 15%).
- Genitours home-city shipment effect changed to give additional +5 range (down from +6).
- Janissary hitpoints count reverted to its original state (increased to 235).
- 3-Settler batch cost decreased to 255 food (down from 270 food).
- 17 Strelets home-city shipment effect changed to give 20 Strelets.
- 4 Lancers home-city shipment (former 3 Lancers home-city shipment) effect changed to give 5 Lancers.
- 7 Rodeleros Fortress-Age home-city shipment effect changed to give 8 Rodeleros.
- Unction home-city shipment damage-aura effect decreased to 4% (down from 5%) per Missionary (maximum damage increase decreased from ~63% to ~48%); Missionary cost decreased to 50 wood and 50 coin (down from 100 wood and 100 coin).