Difference between revisions of "ESOC Patch/Version history/2.x"
From The ESOC wiki for Age of Empires 3< ESOC Patch | Version history
m (Protected "ESOC Patch/Version history/2.x": High traffic page ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
|(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 19:01, 11 June 2020
- Introduced diplomacy options in FFA mode
- Native Scout snare-effect removed.
- Mass Cavalry improvement cost decreased to 350 coin (down from 750 coin); effect adjusted to –25% (down from 50%).
- Dragoon ranged resistance decreased to 20% (down from 30%).
- Counter Infantry Rifling improvement effect changed to change the multiplier against light cavalry to x3.
- Village pre-Fortress Age fattening rate decreased to 25% (down from 50%) of the regular rate.
- Banner Forbidden Army (2 Iron Flails & 2 Meteor Hammers) train points increased to 33 (up from 29).
- Old Han Reforms home-city shipment attack and hitpoints effect decreased to 50% (down from 100%); cost effect decreased to 25% (down from 50%).
- Bank cost decreased from 350 food and 300 wood (down from 350 food and 350 wood); experience-points bounties increased to 130 XP (up from 110 XP — “Build”) and 260 XP (up from 220 XP — “Kill”).
- Bank base build-limit decreased to 5 (down from 6).
- Bank of Amsterdam and Bank of Rotterdam home-city shipments effects reverted to their original states (increasing Bank build-limit).
- 100 food removed from starting crates.
- Uhlan hitpoints decreased to 180 (down from 190).
- Aenna cost and experience-points bounties reverted to their original states (cost decreased to 100 food, experience-points bounties decreased to 10 XP).
- War-Chief hitpoints-aura effect reverted to its original state (increased to 15%).
- Genitours home-city shipment effect changed to give additional +5 range (down from +6).
- Janissary hitpoints count reverted to its original state (increased to 235).
- 3-Settler batch cost decreased to 255 food (down from 270 food).
- 17 Strelets home-city shipment effect changed to give 20 Strelets.
- 4 Lancers home-city shipment (former 3 Lancers home-city shipment) effect changed to give 5 Lancers.
- 7 Rodeleros Fortress-Age home-city shipment effect changed to give 8 Rodeleros.
- Unction home-city shipment damage-aura effect decreased to 4% (down from 5%) per Missionary (maximum damage increase decreased from ~63% to ~48%); Missionary cost decreased to 50 wood and 50 coin (down from 100 wood and 100 coin).
- Bonnie Springs and Klondike will appear slightly less
- Florida added
- Bonnie Springs, Klondike and Patagonia will appear slightly less
- Florida added
- Colorado, Klondike and Himalayas removed
- Florida added
- Japanese End Isolation improvement now correctly reduces unit attack by 5% (down from 10%).
- Chinese Repelling Volley home-city shipment now correctly applies increased bonus damage against Eagle Runner Knights.
- Japanese Close Combat home-city shipment now correctly applies increased bonus damage against light infantry.
- Aztec Fortress Age Shaman politician now properly grants 2 Nobles’ Hut Travois.
- Berry Bushes now have a maximum villager limit of 8 per bush to prevent idle villagers from not being displayed as a notification.
- Incan Bolas Warriors now have correct multipliers against light cavalry and Eagle Runner Knights.
- Flail Elephant “Build” and “Kill” experience-points bounties properly adjusted to 25.
- Flaming Arrows now have the correct multiplier against Arrow Knights.
- Flying Crows now have the correct multiplier against light infantry.
- Galleons can now train Gurkhas.
- Gatling Guns now have the correct icon.
- Howdahs and Mansabdar Howdahs now have standardized modifiers; Howdahs now get the correct multiplier against Coyote Runners in Melee Mode.
- Light Cannons now have the correct multiplier against Arrow Knights.
- Banner Mongolian Army now has the correct population count when made.
- Rescued Iroquois Tomahawks now have the correct multiplier against light infantry.
- Oprichniks now have the correct multiplier against siege units and artillery in Defend and Trample modes.
- Native Villagers now have the ability to build Caravanserais for Indian allies who get the Aztec TEAM 3 Villager home-city shipment.
- Siege Elephants and Mansabdar Siege Elephants now have the correct multiplier against light infantry as they do against cavalry.
- Tiger Claws siege attack and hand attack in Cover Mode now decreases properly.
- Turkeys are now able to enhance nearby Shrines.
- Wakina Rifles “Build” and “Kill” experience-points bounties properly adjusted to 10 (up from 9).
- Sufi War Elephants now have the previously missing AbstractElephant flag.
- 3 Galleys home-city shipment now has the correct icon.
- Aztec Chests of 500 coin home-city shipment now has the correct icon.
- Blood Brothers home-city shipment now upgrades everything in the correct order so that units’ names are correct.
- Cheyenne Cheyenne Fury improvement now properly grants a bonus against light infantry.
- Exalted Meteor Hammer improvement now properly increases Meteor Hammer base damage by 50%.
- Heavy Fortifications home-city shipment now upgrades in the correct order and displays correct names; it now properly includes the effect of the Revetment improvement.
- Infantry Breastplate improvement now correctly affects Mercenary Blowgun Warriors, Blowgun Ambushers, Blind Monks and Iron Troops.
- Klamath Klamath Work Ethos improvement now correctly affects Rice Paddies and Mango Groves.
- Japanese Yamashiro home-city shipment now properly increases the range of Castles’ Bombard Attack.
- Spanish Tercio Tactics home-city shipment now correctly displays “Rodeleros” (as opposed to “Redoleros”).
- Counter Infantry Rifling improvement now properly affects Renegados and Thuggees.
- Ranged Cavalry Caracole improvement now properly affects Comancheros.
- Socket Bayonet improvement now properly affects Pistoleros and Dacoits.
- Indian Royal Green Jackets home-city shipment now properly affects Mansabdar Gurkhas.
- Hussars upgraded to the Imperial status after revolting with Bernardo O’Higgins politician have now their names displayed correctly.
- Klamath Klamath Huckleberry Feast improvement now properly grants 10 food crates after 30 minutes.
- Indian, Chinese and Sioux Surgeons can now construct Field Hospitals.
- British TEAM Musketeer / Grenadier Hitpoints home-city shipment now properly affects Janissaries.
- Mercenary Huron Mantlets now have the previously missing AbstractInfantry tag.
- Outpost Wagons can now build War Huts for native civilizations.
- Aztec War Chiefs now have proper damage flag added to their Hand Attack and should not hurt allied units after sending the Smoking Mirror home-city shipment.
- German Advanced Dock home-city shipment now correctly makes ships train faster.
- Spanish Consulate Nanban Trade improvement now correctly affects experience-points income from Trading Posts and Asian Trading Posts.
- Hire Li'l Bombards home-city shipment now has the correct icon.
- Chinese can now research the Imperial Cannon improvement at their Factory.
- British, Chinese, Indians, and Japanese can no longer ship Mercenary Loyalty home-city shipment twice.
- British Yeomen home-city shipment now properly increases Longbowmen’s range in all formations.
- 2 Orchard Rickshaws are now correctly spawned for the Japanese at the beginning of the game on Andes.
- Spanish Quatrefage and Dutch Stadhouders improvements no longer change the position of Barracks improvements in the UI; Russian Kalmucks and Bashkir Ponies improvements and German Polish Winged Hussars home-city shipment no longer change the position of Stable improvements in the UI; French Garde Imperial 1, Garde Imperial 2 and Garde Imperial 3 improvements no longer change the position of Artillery Foundry improvements in the UI.
- Chinese, Japanese, and Indian Surgeons now have correct sound files.
- Iroquois Discovery Travois now has correct sound files.
- Fattened Goats received from Sufi Pilgrimage improvement now have correct sound files.
- Portuguese Consulate Ironclads now have correct sound files.
- Silk Road Trading Sites now have correct sound files.
- Russian Kalmucks now have correct sound files.
- Ottoman Consulate Settlers now have correct sound files.
- TEAM Native 3 villagers now have correct unit voices when used by other Civilizations.
- Spanish Quatrefage Halberdiers now have correct Spanish Pikeman audio.
- Dutch Consulate Church now has correct Dutch texture.
- Dutch Consulate Arsenal now has correct Dutch texture.
- Portuguese TEAM Early Dragoons home-city shipment now enables German War Wagons, Aztec Eagle Runner Knights and Nobles’ Hut.
- Dutch Consulate Church is now able to train Spies.
- Russian Consulate Blockhouse bug now limits the Chinese Blockhouse to a build limit of one when using any rescued villagers, TEAM villagers, and Cree CDB.
- French TEAM Ranged Infantry Attack home-city shipment no longer increases the attack of Cavalry Archers, Bow Riders, Keshiks, and Yabusame.
- TEAM 5 Manchu home-city shipment now correctly takes 60 seconds to arrive.
- Arsonists and Repentant Arsonists now have correct 'Mercenary' tag.
- Dutch Consulate Bank is now inline with Dutch Bank.
- Repentant Fusiliers now have correct 1.5x bonus against Light Infantry in defend mode.
- xpTomahawk now throws a tomahawk.
- Native Settlers throw spears correctly.
- China Record Game bug caused by ypMonasteryDiscipleAura was changed to have no aura effect and increase Disciple base hitpoints and base damage by 10%.
- Aztec Eagle Knight now throws a spear.
- Native Eagle Warrior now has correct modifiers against Cavalry, CoyoteMen, Light Cavalry, and Eagle Knights.
- TWC and TAD, including all Revolt Flags, now have new High Quality images to match the original flags.
- Abus Guns have correct modifiers vs Light Cavalry or Eagle Knights in stagger and defend modes.
- Asian versions of Elmeti, Mamelukes, and Li'l Bombards are no longer available in the Fortress Age.
- Industrial Age Shogunate wonder experience-points bounty decreased to 600 XP (down from 1600 XP), as originally intended.
- Units tagged as LightInfantry are affected by British Consulate hit-points boost.
- SaloonOutlawRider now deal correct hand attack damage in melee mode.
- Gates properly reduce to the new hitpoints of 1500 and 0 LOS.
- Flame Throwers damage cap correctly adjusted to 35 so it deals the correct amount of damage to units.
- Warriors from the Alarm Dance now fire arrows.
- Wokou Horseman Guardians now fire arrows.
- Spain's Fortress age shipments now display the correct numbers.
- Castles’ Bombard Attack now has the correct multiplier against light infantry.
- Removed dopple effect from cow, water buffalo, yak, sacred cow (their corpses no longer show up as alive and stationary in fog of war).
- Fixed a bug that allowed monitors to target empty TP sockets.
- Corrected Gribeauval System HC card description.
- King's Hill fort is no longer deletable.
- Consulate blockhouse banner armies now spawn properly.
- Fixed Surgeon is now visible under fog while acting as a treasure.
- Adjusted Cherry Orchard and Mango Grove placement obstruction radius to make them replaceable on the same spot.
- Docks now respect the restricted build radius during the treaty period.