ESOC Patch/Version history/1.x
From The ESOC wiki for Age of Empires 3< ESOC Patch | Version history
Revision as of 08:36, 28 November 2018 by Edeholland (Added 1.0.1)
- 1 1.0
- 2 1.0.1
- 3 1.1
- 4 1.1.1
- 5 1.2
- 6 126.96.36.199
- Wall hitpoints decreased to 1500 (down from 3000).
- Bastion improvement effect changed to give 300% wall hitpoints increase (up from 150%).
- Wall line of sight decreased to 1.
- Elmeti, Mamelukes and Li’l Bombards are now unavailable to train in the Fortress Age.
- Hire Egyptian Mamelukes home-city shipment effect changed to give 4 Mamelukes (down from 5).
- Monitors cost decreased to 600 wood and 200 coin (down from 800 wood and 200 coin); Long-range Attack ability range decreased to 70 (down from 100) and increased cooldown time to 1 minute 30 seconds (up from 1 minute).
- Bank experience-points bounties increased to 110 XP (up from 70 XP) — “Build” — and to 220 XP (up from 140 XP) — “Kill”.
- Bank base build-limit increased to 6 (down from 4).
- Bank of Rotterdam and Bank of Amsterdam home-city shipments effects changed from +1 bank limit to +20% bank gather rate.
- Bank of Rotterdam and Bank of Amsterdam home-city shipments effects changed to increase Bank production-rate by 20% each instead of increasing their build-limit.
- 100 food added to starting crates.
- 200 wood removed from starting crates.
- Aenna cost increased to 110 food (up from 100 food).
- War Chief hitpoints-aura effect decreased to 10% (down from 15%).
- TEAM Silk Road home-city shipment moved to the Discovery Age (from the Colonial Age); effect increased to 25% (up from 15%); team effect removed.
- Abus gun reload time increased to 3.5 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
- Veteran Abus Gun improvement effect changed to also give +2 range.
- Mosque cost increased to 150 wood (up from 100 wood); XP income increased to 0.7 XP/second (up from 0.4 XP/second).
- Janissary hitpoints decreased to 225 (down from 235).
- Settler cost decreased to 80 food (down from 100 food).
- 100 food removed from starting crates.
- Bow Rider hitpoints decreased to 220 (down from 250).
- Cetan Bow hitpoints increased to 100 (up from 90) and speed increased to 4.5 (up from 4).
- 3 Lancers home-city shipment effect changed to give 4 Lancers.
- 5 Rodeleros home-city shipment effect changed to give 6 Rodeleros.
- 6 Rodeleros home-city shipment effect changed to give 7 Rodeleros.
- 8 Rodeleros home-city shipment effect changed to give 9 Rodeleros.
- Changes to ESOC Arizona
- Fixed version number echoed by recorded games
- Improved launcher stability
- Allowed some popular hotkey mods by re-writing most of the anti-cheat engine
- Variations of moesbar hack (Lazerbear hacks) are now detected better
- Detection of Third Party Map Hack / OOS Tools
- TAD user interface added to launcher
- Show FPS
- Quick links to get support and see errors with Patch
- One clean menu for launcher options
- Repair feature for bugged temporary game files
- Treasure updates on multiple maps
- Team game support added for ESOC Maps
- California removed from standard maps (temporary, working out problems with this map)
Team map set
- Added ESOC Manchuria
- Added ESOC High Plains
- Added ESOC Hudson Bay
- Added ESOC Kamchatka
- Added ESOC Tibet
- Removed Saguenay (Hudson fills this slot now)
- Fixed map description for rated play
- All maps are now playable in team / ffa.
- ESOC Arkansas: fixed mine amount
- ESOC Arkansas: fixed treasure amount and level
- ESOC High Plains: adjusted resource distribution and treasures
- ESOC Hudson Bay: adjusted map layout and treasures
- ESOC Kamchatka: suspended new layout for the time being
- ESOC Kamchatka: fixed treasure amount
- ESOC Kamchatka: unlocked season switch on Kamchatka (forgot)
- ESOC Manchuria: added more variations to the extra mines spawn
- ESOC Manchuria: moved the paired yaks to the mid line instead of the north area
- ESOC Manchuria: fixed mine placement for Manchuria team
- ESOC Tibet: fixed trade routes and res placement
- New England: improved the distribution of the extra mines
- New England: improved the spawn of whales
- New England: improved the distribution of sheep
- New England: removed extra lakes present in the team spawn
- Patagonia: fixed 2nd deer spawn
- Patagonia: improved the distribution of sheep
- Siberia: placed the starting animals closer to TC
- Yukon: pushed the 2nd mine a bit away from TC
- Cinematic skip works now
- Annoying game.con issues are gone (Now building rotator works)
- New layer of anti-cheat added (No promises here, pretty small adjustment overall)
- Reverted treasures largely to the original set. A few maps maintained a small number of slightly larger treasures. Overall spawns should feel better now.
- Fixed a hole in the anti cheat
- Fixed an issue that detects some special hotkeys as suspicious behavior
- Fixed an issue that detects random .bar (fonts.bar, data.bar ...) as suspicious behavior
- Visual C++ 2013 instead of 2015. This will fix issues with older OS, principally Windows 7 without SP1, which is the most frequent
- Added Building Rotator as an option
- Added Multi-Language (More Information soon)
- Some improvements & bugs fixes
- Improved installer
- Added mapsets images
- Seven new maps added to the mappool: Bonnie Springs, Colorado, Klondike, Manchac, Mendocino, Tassili and Adirondacks.
- Colorado, Klondike, Mendochino, Tassili, Adirondacks and Manchac added to the team maps set.
- Tibet removed from the team maps set.
- The new maps have all been added to the ESOC maps set.
- K&B maps added to the patch in a seperate set.
- Fixed an issue that caused the launcher to crash upon starting
- Fixed an issue where the launcher would crash after clicking on 'options'
- Fixed an issue where playing on K&B maps would reset all your settings