ESOC Patch/Version history/1.x
From The ESOC wiki for Age of Empires 3< ESOC Patch | Version history
Revision as of 09:23, 13 November 2018 by Edeholland
- Wall hitpoints decreased to 1500 (down from 3000).
- Bastion improvement effect changed to give 300% wall hitpoints increase (up from 150%).
- Wall line of sight decreased to 1.
- Elmeti, Mamelukes and Li’l Bombards are now unavailable to train in the Fortress Age.
- Hire Egyptian Mamelukes home-city shipment effect changed to give 4 Mamelukes (down from 5).
- Monitors cost decreased to 600 wood and 200 coin (down from 800 wood and 200 coin); Long-range Attack ability range decreased to 70 (down from 100) and increased cooldown time to 1 minute 30 seconds (up from 1 minute).
- Bank experience-points bounties increased to 110 XP (up from 70 XP) — “Build” — and to 220 XP (up from 140 XP) — “Kill”.
- Bank base build-limit increased to 6 (down from 4).
- Bank of Rotterdam and Bank of Amsterdam home-city shipments effects changed from +1 bank limit to +20% bank gather rate.
- Bank of Rotterdam and Bank of Amsterdam home-city shipments effects changed to increase Bank production-rate by 20% each instead of increasing their build-limit.
- 100 food added to starting crates.
- 200 wood removed from starting crates.
- Aenna cost increased to 110 food (up from 100 food).
- War Chief hitpoints-aura effect decreased to 10% (down from 15%).
- TEAM Silk Road home-city shipment moved to the Discovery Age (from the Colonial Age); effect increased to 25% (up from 15%); team effect removed.
- Abus gun reload time increased to 3.5 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
- Veteran Abus Gun improvement effect changed to also give +2 range.
- Mosque cost increased to 150 wood (up from 100 wood); XP income increased to 0.7 XP/second (up from 0.4 XP/second).
- Janissary hitpoints decreased to 225 (down from 235).
- Settler cost decreased to 80 food (down from 100 food).
- 100 food removed from starting crates.
- Bow Rider hitpoints decreased to 220 (down from 250).
- Cetan Bow hitpoints increased to 100 (up from 90) and speed increased to 4.5 (up from 4).
- 3 Lancers home-city shipment effect changed to give 4 Lancers.
- 5 Rodeleros home-city shipment effect changed to give 6 Rodeleros.
- 6 Rodeleros home-city shipment effect changed to give 7 Rodeleros.
- 8 Rodeleros home-city shipment effect changed to give 9 Rodeleros.
- Japanese End Isolation improvement now correctly reduces unit attack by 5% (down from 10%).
- Chinese Repelling Volley home-city shipment now correctly applies increased bonus damage against Eagle Runner Knights.
- Japanese Close Combat home-city shipment now correctly applies increased bonus damage against light infantry.
- Aztec Fortress Age Shaman politician now properly grants 2 Nobles’ Hut Travois.
- Berry Bushes now have a maximum villager limit of 8 per bush to prevent idle villagers from not being displayed as a notification.
- Incan Bolas Warriors now have correct multipliers against light cavalry and Eagle Runner Knights.
- Flail Elephant “Build” and “Kill” experience-points bounties properly adjusted to 25.
- Flaming Arrows now have the correct multiplier against Arrow Knights.
- Flying Crows now have the correct multiplier against light infantry.
- Galleons can now train Gurkhas.
- Gatling Guns now have the correct icon.
- Howdahs and Mansabdar Howdahs now have standardized modifiers; Howdahs now get the correct multiplier against Coyote Runners in Melee Mode.
- Light Cannons now have the correct multiplier against Arrow Knights.
- Banner Mongolian Army now has the correct population count when made.
- Rescued Iroquois Tomahawks now have the correct multiplier against light infantry.
- Oprichniks now have the correct multiplier against siege units and artillery in Defend and Trample modes.
- Native Villagers now have the ability to build Caravanserais for Indian allies who get the Aztec TEAM 3 Villager home-city shipment.
- Siege Elephants and Mansabdar Siege Elephants now have the correct multiplier against light infantry as they do against cavalry.
- Tiger Claws siege attack and hand attack in Cover Mode now decreases properly.
- Turkeys are now able to enhance nearby Shrines.
- Wakina Rifles “Build” and “Kill” experience-points bounties properly adjusted to 10 (up from 9).
- Sufi War Elephants now have the previously missing AbstractElephant flag.
- 3 Galleys home-city shipment now has the correct icon.
- Aztec Chests of 500 coin home-city shipment now has the correct icon.
- Blood Brothers home-city shipment now upgrades everything in the correct order so that units’ names are correct.
- Cheyenne Cheyenne Fury improvement now properly grants a bonus against light infantry.
- Exalted Meteor Hammer improvement now properly increases Meteor Hammer base damage by 50%.
- Heavy Fortifications home-city shipment now upgrades in the correct order and displays correct names; it now properly includes the effect of the Revetment improvement.
- Infantry Breastplate improvement now correctly affects Mercenary Blowgun Warriors, Blowgun Ambushers, Blind Monks and Iron Troops.
- Klamath Klamath Work Ethos improvement now correctly affects Rice Paddies and Mango Groves.
- Japanese Yamashiro home-city shipment now properly increases the range of Castles’ Bombard Attack.
- Spanish Tercio Tactics home-city shipment now correctly displays “Rodeleros” (as opposed to “Redoleros”).
- Counter Infantry Rifling improvement now properly affects Renegados and Thuggees.
- Ranged Cavalry Caracole improvement now properly affects Comancheros.
- Socket Bayonet improvement now properly affects Pistoleros and Dacoits.
- Indian Royal Green Jackets home-city shipment now properly affects Mansabdar Gurkhas.
- Hussars upgraded to the Imperial status after revolting with Bernardo O’Higgins politician have now their names displayed correctly.
- Klamath Klamath Huckleberry Feast improvement now properly grants 10 food crates after 30 minutes.
- Indian, Chinese and Sioux Surgeons can now construct Field Hospitals.
- British TEAM Musketeer / Grenadier Hitpoints home-city shipment now properly affects Janissaries.
- Mercenary Huron Mantlets now have the previously missing AbstractInfantry tag.
- Outpost Wagons can now build War Huts for native civilizations.
- Aztec War Chiefs now have proper damage flag added to their Hand Attack and should not hurt allied units after sending the Smoking Mirror home-city shipment.
- German Advanced Dock home-city shipment now correctly makes ships train faster.
- Spanish Consulate Nanban Trade improvement now correctly affects experience-points income from Trading Posts and Asian Trading Posts.
- Hire Li'l Bombards home-city shipment now has the correct icon.
- Chinese can now research the Imperial Cannon improvement at their Factory.
- British, Chinese, Indians, and Japanese can no longer ship Mercenary Loyalty home-city shipment twice.
- British Yeomen home-city shipment now properly increases Longbowmen’s range in all formations.
- 2 Orchard Rickshaws are now correctly spawned for the Japanese at the beginning of the game on Andes.
- Spanish Quatrefage and Dutch Stadhouders improvements no longer change the position of Barracks improvements in the UI; Russian Kalmucks and Bashkir Ponies improvements and German Polish Winged Hussars home-city shipment no longer change the position of Stable improvements in the UI; French Garde Imperial 1, Garde Imperial 2 and Garde Imperial 3 improvements no longer change the position of Artillery Foundry improvements in the UI.
- Chinese, Japanese, and Indian Surgeons now have correct sound files.
- Iroquois Discovery Travois now has correct sound files.
- Fattened Goats received from Sufi Pilgrimage improvement now have correct sound files.
- Portuguese Consulate Ironclads now have correct sound files.
- Silk Road Trading Sites now have correct sound files.
- Russian Kalmucks now have correct sound files.
- Ottoman Consulate Settlers now have correct sound files.
- TEAM Native 3 villagers now have correct unit voices when used by other Civilizations.
- Spanish Quatrefage Halberdiers now have correct Spanish Pikeman audio.
- Dutch Consulate Church now has correct Dutch texture.
- Dutch Consulate Arsenal now has correct Dutch texture.
- Portuguese TEAM Early Dragoons home-city shipment now enables German War Wagons, Aztec Eagle Runner Knights and Nobles’ Hut.
- Dutch Consulate Church is now able to train Spies.
- Russian Consulate Blockhouse bug now limits the Chinese Blockhouse to a build limit of one when using any rescued villagers, TEAM villagers, and Cree CDB.
- French TEAM Ranged Infantry Attack home-city shipment no longer increases the attack of Cavalry Archers, Bow Riders, Keshiks, and Yabusame.
- TEAM 5 Manchu home-city shipment now correctly takes 60 seconds to arrive.
- Arsonists and Repentant Arsonists now have correct 'Mercenary' tag.
- Dutch Consulate Bank is now inline with Dutch Bank.
- Repentant Fusiliers now have correct 1.5x bonus against Light Infantry in defend mode.
- xpTomahawk now throws a tomahawk.
- Native Settlers throw spears correctly.
- China Record Game bug caused by ypMonasteryDiscipleAura was changed to have no aura effect and increase Disciple base hitpoints and base damage by 10%.
- Aztec Eagle Knight now throws a spear.
- Native Eagle Warrior now has correct modifiers against Cavalry, CoyoteMen, Light Cavalry, and Eagle Knights.
- TWC and TAD, including all Revolt Flags, now have new High Quality images to match the original flags.
- Abus Guns have correct modifiers vs Light Cavalry or Eagle Knights in stagger and defend modes.
- Asian versions of Elmeti, Mamelukes, and Li'l Bombards are no longer available in the Fortress Age.
- Industrial Age Shogunate wonder experience-points bounty decreased to 600 XP (down from 1600 XP), as originally intended.
- Units tagged as LightInfantry are affected by British Consulate hit-points boost.
- SaloonOutlawRider now deal correct hand attack damage in melee mode.
- Gates properly reduce to the new hitpoints of 1500 and 0 LOS.
- Flame Throwers damage cap correctly adjusted to 35 so it deals the correct amount of damage to units.
- Warriors from the Alarm Dance now fire arrows.
- Wokou Horseman Guardians now fire arrows.
- Spain's Fortress age shipments now display the correct numbers.
- Castles’ Bombard Attack now has the correct multiplier against light infantry.
- Removed dopple effect from cow, water buffalo, yak, sacred cow (their corpses no longer show up as alive and stationary in fog of war).
- Fixed a bug that allowed monitors to target empty TP sockets.
- Corrected Gribeauval System HC card description.
- King's Hill fort is no longer deletable.
- Consulate blockhouse banner armies now spawn properly.
- Fixed Surgeon is now visible under fog while acting as a treasure.
- Adjusted Cherry Orchard and Mango Grove placement obstruction radius to make them replaceable on the same spot.
- Docks now respect the restricted build radius during the treaty period.
- Variations of moesbar hack (Lazerbear hacks) are now detected better
- Detection of Third Party Map Hack / OOS Tools
- TAD user interface added to launcher
- Show FPS
- Quick links to get support and see errors with Patch
- One clean menu for launcher options
- Repair feature for bugged temporary game files
- Treasure updates on multiple maps
- Team game support added for ESOC Maps
- California removed from standard maps (temporary, working out problems with this map)
Team map set
- Added ESOC Manchuria
- Added ESOC High Plains
- Added ESOC Hudson Bay
- Added ESOC Kamchatka
- Added ESOC Tibet
- Removed Saguenay (Hudson fills this slot now)
- Fixed map description for rated play
- All maps are now playable in team / ffa.
- ESOC Arkansas: fixed mine amount
- ESOC Arkansas: fixed treasure amount and level
- ESOC High Plains: adjusted resource distribution and treasures
- ESOC Hudson Bay: adjusted map layout and treasures
- ESOC Kamchatka: suspended new layout for the time being
- ESOC Kamchatka: fixed treasure amount
- ESOC Kamchatka: unlocked season switch on Kamchatka (forgot)
- ESOC Manchuria: added more variations to the extra mines spawn
- ESOC Manchuria: moved the paired yaks to the mid line instead of the north area
- ESOC Manchuria: fixed mine placement for Manchuria team
- ESOC Tibet: fixed trade routes and res placement
- New England: improved the distribution of the extra mines
- New England: improved the spawn of whales
- New England: improved the distribution of sheep
- New England: removed extra lakes present in the team spawn
- Patagonia: fixed 2nd deer spawn
- Patagonia: improved the distribution of sheep
- Siberia: placed the starting animals closer to TC
- Yukon: pushed the 2nd mine a bit away from TC